All important information about the company’s financial development can be found in the Investor Relations section.
Key figures Audi Group
"With a high level of commitment and entrepreneurial flexibility, we again demonstrated our capabilities and secured our performance in the third quarter."
― Jürgen Rittersberger, Member of the Board of Management of AUDI AG, Finance and Legal Affairs
What Audi stands for
- We are the progressive premium brand in the Volkswagen Group and delight our customers with sustainable premium mobility.
- We focus on qualitative growth worldwide– also in terms of new business models.
- We profit from effects of scale through synergies in the Volkswagen Group.
- We make electric mobility profitable and are committed to a premium margin of 9 to 11 percent.
- We use a management model with a clearly defined target system based on economic and ESG7) criteria.
- We stand up for our values. High standards of integrity, diversity and social responsibility serve as the foundation of our activities.
- The Audi Team is passionate about the brand and about delighting our customers.